Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The house


After a few visits to Asheville, I really liked it and was so excited to live there. We started looking for a house in June and were having no luck. It was really hard for me to try to look on the internet from Ohio and Jason couldn't decide on anything without me down there to help him. I would come into town and look with him, but never quite found what we were looking for. We couldn't decide between living in the country with lots of land or in town, close to everything. Around August 1st, I was in town to look at houses and we stumbled upon the perfect house. It is actually a new build, in town, between West Asheville and Downtown. We'll be able to walk to restaurants and other little shops. It totally fits our style. Modern, open floorplan with gorgeous bamboo hardwood floors throughout. Jason closed on August 29 and moved in that same day. The apartment he was living in was furnished, so he doesn't have any furnture and is sleeping on an air matress until I can move down. So we'll be packing up the house in Columbus and moving down this weekend!! I am so excited to live in a new place and do something different, but I'll miss all my friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home